So you must have heard by now (through obnoxious emails/twitter updates) that my blog has been shortlisted for the Singapore Blog Awards 2011! I am mucho honored & surprised because my self deprecating humor is very much a thorn among the bikini-wearing, linguistically flawed vapid roses.
I’m a finalist in the SBA2011 WTH category and because I have to grovel for votes (30% of my score is linked to the number of votes I receive), here are the top 10 reasons why you should vote for me – David Letterman style.
10. I am your friend and therefore you are bounded by social obligations to show your support
9. I am not your friend but you follow me on twitter, occasionally read my blog & hope that I do vaguely well in life. Winning the Blog Awards is a start.
8. You are my colleague and if I find out that you’ve yet to pledge your allegiance to my website, fat luck getting any social media strategies from me.
7. As a voter, you’ll stand to win prizes too. Free stuff, yay!
6. A vote for me is a vote for literacy.
5. Every time you procrastinate on registering your vote, god hurts an animal that looks like this
4. JEDI MIND TRICKS.
3. I never win anything, I have the worst luck, and some days I’m actually thankful I haven’t been hit by a truck.
2. I really, really, really don’t want to lose to some of the other finalists.
1. I will buy everyone curry puffs if I win. EVERYONE LOVES OLD CHANG KEE.
You will be need to REGISTER and then mouse-over my Zuckerberg image to vote. Head to website here to send some love , voting ends July 3rd.